Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tomorrow's Jacques Martin/Curt Stryes Press Conference

I wrote yesterday that this was going to be carried live at the Amerks' website. It may still be, but you'll definitely be able to find it at DemocratandChronicle.com. The meeting, which will outline plans for next season's Amerks roster, is scheduled to start at 12:30 PM. The D&C will start the stream a few minutes prior.

I'm hoping to some extent, the discussion will lend some insight in to the objectives for the Panthers, but even if it doesn't, as long as my internet doesn't randomly get disconnected or the house burns down, I'll be sure to write down what I can. And whatever I may miss, I'm sure that it will be covered at LetsGoAmerks.com and Kevin O's blog.

P.S. Luke Beaverson has been recalled by the Panthers and is headed back up north to Rochester.

No comments: